Live locally or on holiday? Want to really explore the area on your MTB. Are you a parent with a family who would like to cycle together but don’t relish the thought of navigating, keeping your family safe and trying to enjoy yourself at the same time?
Do you struggle with off road terrain, climbs, descents or just keeping up with your friends? You may be a hard-core mountain biker that is looking for the next challenge or adrenalin rush. Or you may be looking to gain a riding qualification but you’re not sure if you’re ready or where to get help!
Do you feel uncomfortable on your bike and are not sure what to do to make it work for you?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Cycle Guides (UK) specialise in providing 3 core services:
- Cycle Guiding
- National Cycle Guiding Acadamy for professional qualifications, rider development programs & skills modules
- Bike Set-up Courses
- Children, families to experienced mountain bikers
- Individuals to large groups
- Easy routes to challenging single track & steeps
- Core to Hard-Core MTB rider development program
- 2 hour tasters, half days to full weeks we are flexible
- Bike set-up courses using YOUR bike
We take all the stress out of exploring our wonderful surroundings safely whilst encouraging you to use your bike to its full potential. At Cycle Guides (UK), we listen to your requirements, your cycling capability, the type of riding you do, how long you want to ride for, the sort of terrain you enjoy and the area’s you find difficult or challenging. Cycle Guides (UK) offers advice but you decide whether you want a Guided Ride or to sign up for a Skills Course.
Cycle Guides (UK) are checked and approved:
- Nationally qualified Mountain Bike Guides
- First Aid qualified
- CRB checked (Criminal Records Bureau)
- National Cycle Guiding Acadamy for personal & skills development
- Risk Assessments to Route Mapping every detail is considered to put Safety First!
Check out News & Resources for the latest courses