Bike Set-up and Maintenance Course ON YOUR BIKE!
From finding and fixing punctures correctly, setting gear indexing, changing cables, bearing replacement, changing headsets, chain-rings and cassettes to simply changing brake pads and adjusting brakes correctly.
- Learn bike set-up & maintenance using your own bike
- Bring your bike and Replacement parts* and we work with you to fit them
- We give you the skills to service and set-up your bike
- Bikes must be clean before attending
- Replacement parts* Replacement parts can be made available for purchase providing sufficient notice is given.
Not sure what parts you need, bring your bike along 7 days before the course and I will provide a service requirement report for £10 per bike. We can then order the parts ready for the course
Servicing and replacing parts to Forks and Suspension Units are not included within these sessions. Setup however is! Forks and Suspension servicing priced separately.
These sessions are aimed at riders who want to gain a level of maintenance knowledge for trailside repairs or workshop maintenance. The categories for maintenance and set-up sessions are:
- No knowledge beginner to Basic